We use our own and third-party cookies to improve the browsing experience and offer content, functions, products and ads of interest. By continuing the navigation you are accepting our cookies policy.
General information about cookies
Cookies are messages sent by the web server to the browser cookie file, installed on the user’s computer hard disk. They consist of text files that are stored in the memory of that computer and which collect information about the pages visited during the time of connection to the Internet, etc. Cookies are sent back to the server whenever the user accesses those pages.
Cookies can not read data from your hard drive or read cookie files created by other servers. On the other hand, logs are files stored on the publisher’s server to record information about navigational uses and are intended to analyze the operation of the system, locate incidents and problems that may arise, and resolve them as quickly as possible, continuing to offer the services requested, better know your preferences and offer other services that may suit your tastes.
If you withdraw your consent in the manner provided in this policy or modify the conditions of access to cookies through your browser, as explained in this usage policy, you are preventing correct navigation and the adequacy of our website to your specific needs.
Description of the types of cookies commonly used on the internet
A description of the cookies usually used, given its different types, defined by its responsible party, the length of stay and its purpose of use are given:
- Types of cookies depending on the entity that manages them:
- Own cookies: are those that are sent to the user’s computer from equipment or from a domain managed by the publisher itself whose service was requested by the user.
- Third party cookies: those that are sent to the user’s computer from an appliance or from a domain that is not managed by the web publisher, but by another entity that treats the data obtained through cookies.
- Types of cookies depending on how long they stay enabled:
- Session cookies: These are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while you access a web page. They are generally used to store information that is of interest only for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion (for example, a list of purchased products).
- Persistent Cookies: These are a type of cookies that are stored on the computer and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the cookie editor, which can range from minutes to several years.
- Types of cookies according to purpose of use:
- Technical cookies: those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist there, such as controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing areas restricted access, recall elements that integrate an order, process the purchase order, apply for registration or participation in an event, use security tools while browsing, store content for broadcasting or sound, share content through social networks, etc.
- Personalization Cookies: These are the ones that allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined on your computer based on a set of criteria, such as the language used, the type of browser through which the service is accessed, the local configuration from which the service is accessed, etc.
- Analysis cookies: those that allow your publisher to monitor and analyze the behavior of users of websites to which they are linked. The information collected through such cookies is used to measure the activity of websites, applications or platforms and for the development of user navigation profiles of such sites, applications and platforms in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of usage data provided by the users of the service.
- Advertising cookies: these are the ones that allow the most efficient management of advertising space that the publisher may have included in a site, application or service delivery platform requested, based on criteria such as edited content or the frequency at which ads are displayed.
- Behavioral advertising cookies are those that allow the most effective management of advertising space that the publisher may have included in a website, application or platform for the provision of the requested service. These cookies store information about the user’s behavior, obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, allowing to develop a specific profile to display ads based on this.
The law says that we may store cookies on your device if they are strictly necessary for the operation of this site. For all other types of cookies we need your permission.
This site uses different types of cookies. Some cookies are placed by independent services that appear on our pages.
Necessary cookies help make a website usable by enabling basic functions like page navigation and access to secure areas of the website. The website cannot function properly without these cookies.
|CookieConsent||dreamflowersbyisabel.com||Stores the user’s cookie consent state for the current domain||1 year||HTTP Cookie|
|PHPSESSID||naminhaterra.tv||Preserves user session state across page requests.||Session||HTTP Cookie|
Statistic cookies help website owners to understand how visitors interact with websites by collecting and reporting information anonymously.
|Unclassified||Persistent||HTML Local Storage|
|_at.hist.#||dreamflowersbyisabel.com||Used by the social sharing platform AddThis to store the user’s usage history of the AddThis sharing widget||Persistent||HTML Local Storage|
|_ga||dreamflowersbyisabel.com||Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website.||2 years||HTTP Cookie|
|_gat||dreamflowersbyisabel.com||Used by Google Analytics to throttle request rate||Session||HTTP Cookie|
|_gid||dreamflowersbyisabel.com||Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website.||Session||HTTP Cookie|
Marketing cookies are used to track visitors across websites. The intention is to display ads that are relevant and engaging for the individual user and thereby more valuable for publishers and third party advertisers.
|__atuvc||dreamflowersbyisabel.com||Updates the counter of a website’s social sharing features.||13 months||HTTP Cookie|
|__atuvs||dreamflowersbyisabel.com||Ensures that the updated counter is displayed to the user if a page is shared with the social sharing service, AddThis.||Session||HTTP Cookie|
|at-lojson-cache-#||dreamflowersbyisabel.com||Used by the social sharing platform AddThis||Persistent||HTML Local Storage|
|bt2||addthis.com||Used by the social sharing platform AddThis to keep a record of parts of the site that has been visited in order to recommend other parts of the site||255 days||HTTP Cookie|
|di2||addthis.com||Unclassified||1 year||HTTP Cookie|
|GPS||youtube.com||Registers a unique ID on mobile devices to enable tracking based on geographical GPS location.||Session||HTTP Cookie|
|IDE||doubleclick.net||Used by Google DoubleClick to register and report the website user’s actions after viewing or clicking one of the advertiser’s ads with the purpose of measuring the efficacy of an ad and to present targeted ads to the user.||2 years||HTTP Cookie|
|impression.php/#||facebook.com||Used by Facebook to register impressions on pages with the Facebook login button.||Session||Pixel Tracker|
|loc||addthis.com||Geolocation, which is used to help providers determine how users who share information with each other are geographically located (state level).||13 months||HTTP Cookie|
|mus||addthis.com||Unclassified||1 year||HTTP Cookie|
|NID||google.com||Registers a unique ID that identifies a returning user’s device. The ID is used for targeted ads.||6 months||HTTP Cookie|
|ouid||addthis.com||Unclassified||1 year||HTTP Cookie|
|SEUNCY||semasio.net||Registers a unique ID that identifies the user’s device for return visits.||179 days||HTTP Cookie|
|TapAd_DID||tapad.com||Used to determine what type of devices (smartphones, tablets, computers, TVs etc.) is used by a user.||2 months||HTTP Cookie|
|TapAd_TS||tapad.com||Used to determine what type of devices (smartphones, tablets, computers, TVs etc.) is used by a user.||2 months||HTTP Cookie|
|TDCPM||adsrvr.org||Registers a unique ID that identifies a returning user’s device. The ID is used for targeted ads.||1 year||HTTP Cookie|
|TDID||adsrvr.org||Registers a unique ID that identifies a returning user’s device. The ID is used for targeted ads.||1 year||HTTP Cookie|
|test_cookie||doubleclick.net||Used to check if the user’s browser supports cookies.||Session||HTTP Cookie|
|uid||addthis.com||Creates a unique, machine-generated user ID. AddThis, which is owned by Clearspring Technologies, uses the user ID to make it possible for the user to share content across social networks and provide detailed statistics to various providers.||1 year||HTTP Cookie|
|uuid||mathtag.com||Collects data on the user’s visits to the website, such as what pages have been loaded. The registered data is used for targeted ads.||1 year||HTTP Cookie|
|uuid2||adnxs.com||Registers a unique ID that identifies a returning user’s device. The ID is used for targeted ads.||3 months||HTTP Cookie|
|uuidc||mathtag.com||Collects data on the user’s visits to the website, such as what pages have been loaded. The registered data is used for targeted ads.||1 year||HTTP Cookie|
|uvc||addthis.com||Detects how often the social sharing service, AddThis, encounters the same user.||13 months||HTTP Cookie|
|vc||addthis.com||Used by the social sharing platform AddThis||1 year||HTTP Cookie|
|VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE||youtube.com||Tries to estimate the users’ bandwidth on pages with integrated YouTube videos.||179 days||HTTP Cookie|
|xtc||addthis.com||Registers the user’s sharing of content via social media.||13 months||HTTP Cookie|
|YSC||youtube.com||Registers a unique ID to keep statistics of what videos from YouTube the user has seen.||Session||HTTP Cookie|
Unclassified cookies are cookies that we are in the process of classifying, together with the providers of individual cookies.
Exercise of rights and cancellation of consent previously granted
The user may, at any time, exercise his rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition to the processing of data, in accordance with the law, directing the request in writing to the address indicated at the beginning of this document, accompanied by a copy of the document proving their identity.
In addition, the user can prevent the formation of cookies by selecting the corresponding option in your browser. To do this, you must access the privacy setting options and select the option that enables you to disable the automatic acceptance of cookies.
For more information choose from your browsers:
- Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Configuration.
For more information, see Microsoft support http://windows.microsoft.com/pt-pt/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies or Browser Help.
- Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom Settings.
For more information you can consult Mozilla support https://support.mozilla.org/pt-PT/kb/Activar%20e%20Desactivar%20cookiesor Browser Help.
- Chrome: Settings -> Show advanced options -> Privacy -> Content settings.
For more information, see Google support https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=pt or Browser Help.
- Safari: Preferences -> Security.
For more information, see Apple Support http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=pt_PT or Browser Help.
Your consent applies to the following domains: www.dreamflowersbyisabel.com
Cookie declaration last updated on 27/05/2018 by Cookiebot: